Thursday, July 05, 2007
apparently inquiring minds want to know...something.
so, what can I offer...you know it's amazing how hard I've had to think about this and still come up empty. I fear you will all be disappointed!
1) I went to the Smith College Community College Connections summer program a few years ago and dissected a sheep brain and learned samba and wrote really long papers on the cultural importance of Saturday Night Fever. it was awesome.
2) I don't drive. I've gotten close a couple times, but the fear always wins.
3) I used to work as a costumed interpreter at the 1840 House at the Baltimore City Life Museums. Best Job EVER.
4) I have terrible math anxiety.
5) I stayed back a year in high school. it was messed up and embarrassing.
6) I blame the Enclosure Acts.
7) I've voted for third party candidates in every election I've ever voted in.
8) I wish I was a better housekeeper.
yaaaaaaaawn. well, now folks might get off my back. tag, you're it!
and I had a hard time with this one, coming up with eight things that are even remotely interesting.