Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Where is one place in the world that you've always wanted to travel to?
The Michigan Women's Music Festival.
Why? well, that's complicated. very complicated.
Who is your favorite fictional character?
Zaphod Beeblebrox. Hands (or heads?) down. Sorry, antiprince - you know I love you and all, but if the Heart of Gold lands in the backyard I am outtahere.
Do you have a guilty pleasure TV show? If so, what is it?
oh, all TV is guilty TV. and you better believe I love TV. Generally speaking, the more lowbrow, dumbed-down and puerile, the better I like it. I've stopped being embarrassed about it. of course, I try to hide my unabashed affection for the idiot box by trying to claim a snooty faux-sociological slumming-intellectual academic interest: "oh, yes, I watch American Idol quite carefully, examining it closely to uncover the underlying sociological messages of the blahblahblah..." yeah, I'm pretty full of it. I just like TV.
Actually, I don't normally get into American Idol, but I am a slave to Project Runway. I find a lot to think about vis-a-vis our relationship to clothes, fabric, labor, creativity, the human condition - I loved the junkyard challenge a couple seasons back.
Last frivilous thing you bought for yourself?
probably lunch the other day. I didn't need to spend six bucks on a sandwich.
House or Caesar Salad?
Caesar. et tu?
Wanna play? just do this:
Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate!
You WILL update your journal/bloggy thing/whatever with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1) what are you most proud of in your life?
2) what are you most embarrassed of in your life?
3) what is your favorite room in your house?
4) what is your favorite charity - and why?
5) why do you need so many shoes?
1) what's your favorite beer recipe?
2) how did you get your nom-de-blog?
3) what do you find most rewarding about blogging?
4) how did you meet your wife?
5) do you have any phobias?
1) if you weren't a musician, what kind of career would you have?
2) Who do you miss?
3) who influenced your greatest musical influence?
4) who is your favorite fictional character?
5) is there anything new under the sun?
1) what is your favorite part of working at the nursing home?
2) where do you see yourself in ten years?
3) how did you develop your even temper and open mind?
4) do you have any regrets?
5) (and most important!) how do I convince my husband we should get a dog?
but you really want AdequateDer to ask you questions. his questions are killer.